I left a little early today to pick up a sick child (one of mine) from school. It looks as if I forgot to update the blog. If you get a paper copy you should have gotten yours. I will update as soon as I return on Wednesday. In the meantime I did change some homework items.
Monday: tonight you should have gotten a WRITE board. This is instead or in addition to the READO work. I would encourage both activities if it is a quiet night.
Tuesday: Study math facts AND do one or two activities with the hundred board that should come home tonight.
Wednesday: 100 things about me.
Thursday: a new and more challenging word study practice list will come home today. Are you up for the Challenge??
I also included some hints about Read Across America week to get you thinking about next week's homework. I hope you are feeling creative!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be aware that your comment will be viewable to all students and parents who view the blog. Please email me directly with private or other concerns.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.