Monday, October 29, 2012
Go Away Sandy!
Well, as I am sure you figured out our trip to the Plantation is cancelled due to weather;( We will check out the dates available to make up the trip, or your money will be refunded. I hope everyone stays safe and power does not go out! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is ok on Wednesday for our Parade!! If it is Please send your child's costume in a bag marked with a name. The Parade starts at 1:45. In the meantime, read some books and check out my portaportal for many age appropriate learning games. The link is on my webpage. Log in as a guest password: pbesselman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be aware that your comment will be viewable to all students and parents who view the blog. Please email me directly with private or other concerns.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.